Skills for Growth in the Black Country is supporting eligible businesses to develop and implement bespoke funded training plans, helping to meet their growth ambitions by satisfying their workforce’s immediate and long term skills needs.
Skills for Growth can provide tailored training programmes, subsidised with European Union funds, if you are a business based in the Black Country area (Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton) and operate in one of the following sectors:
- Advanced manufacturing, including engineering, logistics and food & drink
- Building technologies and construction
- Transport technologies, including aerospace and automotive
- Business services
- Environmental technologies
Or local growth clusters:
- Dudley – visitor economy
- Sandwell – food and food technology
- Walsall – health and social care
- Wolverhampton – creative and cultural industries
To find out more about the support available and whether your business is eligible, visit Skills Support for the Workforce.