Europe is the most important regional market for UK exports and the Midlands. Trading with Europe currently represent some 45% Midlands exports and has been this level for some time; it is literally a second home market for most UK companies.
Our Department for International Trade teams at our network of Embassies and Consulates and our British Chamber of Commerce delivery partners are your conduit to doing business, finding partners, sourcing supply chains and gaining knowledge on how each country’s business environment operates.
Join them to hear about export opportunities in 10 European markets and pre-book Skype hosted 1:1 sessions with experts to help identify which markets are right for your product/services and get advice on growing your business.
You will benefit from:
- live links to each country for an overview of opportunities
- real advice from experienced local exporters
- information on support available to you from local organisations
- fully facilitated, private, Skype meeting(s) with in-country experts.
Countries represented will be:
- Czech & Slovak Republics
- the Central European Network (CEN) which covers 10 markets from Poland to Bosnia-Herzegovina.
To book your place at the event follow the link below; once registered you can reserve your 1:1 meeting (s). Places are limited so you are advised to book your meetings in advance.
Date: 28 September 2017
Location: Wolverhampton Racecourse, Gorsebrook Road, Wolverhampton WV6 0PE
Register your attendance: https://tradingwitheuropelive.eventbrite.co.uk